Latest News / Brazilian LiveWIREs start their enterprise journey
Launch of Iniciativa Jovem 2012 group
Fifty eight young people with high entrepreneurial potential have been selected by Iniciativa Jovem, the LiveWIRE programme in Brazil, to take part in their 2012 enterprise development programme.
The budding business owners have been given the opportunity to test their entrepreneurial abilities and to identify areas for development to equip them with the knowledge and qualities they will need for their enterprise journey to come.
The Opening Class event enabled the young people to meet former participants who have gone on to become successful business owners, along with representatives from Shell Brasil, CIEDS (managers of the Iniciativa Jovem programme) and from the academic world. Iniciativa Jovem also provides the participants with a structured programme of management classes, enterprise simulations, business plan exercises, mentoring, consultancy and social tools, to enable the budding entrepreneurs to turn their business ideas into a reality.
During the Opening Class, the participants were greeted and congratulated by: Fabio Caldas, Shell Brasil Corporate Relations Director; Vandré Brilhante, CIEDS President; and Programme Coordinator, Rodrigo Lins. They were also given an inspirational address by three former participants including: Julia Vidal, from Balaco, a fashion clothes business; Fabio Lewin of Coco Legal, a producer and seller of natural coconut water; and Alessandro Mendes, from Intarget, a specialist sports market consultancy.
For more information about the Iniciativa Jovem programme please visit http://www.iniciativajovem.org.br/
- Big increase in entrepreneurs for LiveWIRE Brazil
- Argentina raises a glass to its LiveWIREs
- Innovative Lighting Company Wins LiveWIRE Netherlands Award
- 10 Young, Creative and Social Minded Entrepreneurs Recognised at LiveWIRE Indonesia Awards
- Dutch LiveWIREs make awards shortlist
- Brazil celebrates its LiveWIREs
- Ben Allen is Shell LiveWIRE UK Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- It's a win win for Tameer and Lubes!
- Dutch entrepreneurs compete to become a LiveWIRE NL Award finalist
- Brazilian entrepreneurs share their experiences at Iniciativa Jovem Talks
- Iniciativa Jovem visits Shell Brazil
- LiveWIRE UK celebrates membership milestone
- Shell trains more than 5000 Saudi youth in business skills
- Three LiveWIRE success stories feature on Shell.com
- Brazilian LiveWIREs start their enterprise journey