Latest News / Nine new entrepreneurs inducted to the Shell LiveWIRE International Hall of Fame
Nine new entrepreneurs inducted to the Shell LiveWIRE International Hall of Fame
Nine entrepreneurs have joined an elite group of global young entrepreneurs after being inducted into the prestigious Shell LiveWIRE International Hall of Fame.
The inducted businesses, which include one of Pakistan’s leading fashion houses, have been admitted to the Hall of Fame in recognition of their outstanding success.
The Shell LiveWIRE International Hall of Fame is a unique global platform showcasing some of the most exceptional entrepreneurs that have benefited from LiveWIRE programmes around the world.
Announcing the latest inductees, Karen Bellis of Shell LiveWIRE International said, “The entrepreneurs have all shown remarkable vision, innovation, courage and leadership to turn a business opportunity into an outstanding commercial success. The businesses have a real “Wow!” factor and are a source of inspiration for budding entrepreneurs across the globe. They thoroughly deserve their places in the Hall of Fame.”
The newest additions to the Hall of Fame include a company from the Netherlands who have designed the ultimate umbrella. There’s also the UK’s largest online tyre retailer; a pioneering online marketing sensation from Singapore; and, a textile business that has risen from the devastation of one of Indonesia’s biggest earthquakes to achieve amazing success.
The latest inductee businesses are:
AdaptAr, an innovative company providing accessibility solutions for visually impaired people in Argentina.
Agri05, a business that’s revolutionised dietary choices in Indonesia.
Al-Mutamaizon, a pioneering cleaning services company from Libya.
Blackcircles.com, the UK’s largest online tyre retailer.
Khaadi, one of Pakistan’s leading fashion houses.
PurpleClick Media, the trailblazing online marketing experts from Singapore.
SENZ Umbrellas, a Dutch business that’s produced the ultimate umbrella.
Sungsang Batik, a textile business that’s risen from the devastation of one of Indonesia’s biggest earthquakes to achieve amazing success.
Talents Academy, a business that’s using art to provide outstanding early years education for pre-school children in Egypt.
The latest inductees join an elite group of 23 young entrepreneurs in the Shell LiveWIRE International Hall of Fame. They include the first ever national LiveWIRE award winner from Scotland, who started off making lobster pots and now runs one of the largest marine supplies businesses in the UK. There’s also the largest online retailer of glasses in the world; a business whose beautifully simple product has revolutionised road safety in Indonesia; and, the only ceramics factory in Pakistan run by a woman.
To find out more about these inspirational LiveWIREs please visit www.shell-livewire.com/halloffame
- Big increase in entrepreneurs for LiveWIRE Brazil
- Argentina raises a glass to its LiveWIREs
- Innovative Lighting Company Wins LiveWIRE Netherlands Award
- 10 Young, Creative and Social Minded Entrepreneurs Recognised at LiveWIRE Indonesia Awards
- Dutch LiveWIREs make awards shortlist
- Brazil celebrates its LiveWIREs
- Ben Allen is Shell LiveWIRE UK Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- It's a win win for Tameer and Lubes!
- Dutch entrepreneurs compete to become a LiveWIRE NL Award finalist
- Brazilian entrepreneurs share their experiences at Iniciativa Jovem Talks
- Iniciativa Jovem visits Shell Brazil
- LiveWIRE UK celebrates membership milestone
- Shell trains more than 5000 Saudi youth in business skills
- Three LiveWIRE success stories feature on Shell.com
- Brazilian LiveWIREs start their enterprise journey