Latest News / New LiveWIRE Netherlands website boosts technical innovators
LiveWIRE in the Netherlands has launched its new website to give young technology innovators a boost.
The site, www.livewire.nl combines video, social media, master classes, news and blogs to provide young innovators with the essential information they need to develop a competitive advantage.
Point4Media (P4M), an internet consultancy from Drachten, and a beneficiary of the LiveWIRE programme, designed the site. Commenting on the development of the new site, Wijnard van der Weij of P4M said, “The challenge was to design a cutting-edge website that would inform, invite and actively encourage innovative people to take part in the LiveWIRE programme. We are in the programme’s target group, and felt the site had to have a state-of-the-art look and feel, given the needs and expectations of new technology entrepreneurs.”
LiveWIRE in the Netherlands is administered by government department Syntens, the innovation network for entrepreneurs. Sjoerd Keijer, LiveWIRE Project Lead at Syntens said, “We’re supporting innovative entrepreneurs with sparkling business ideas, who are used to fast information flows. This means we can’t lag behind with our information channels.” By embracing sound, video and social media LiveWIRE enables entrepreneurs to find the right information faster and more directly.
Sandy Ogilvie, Director of Shell LiveWIRE International said, “We aim to inspire and encourage young entrepreneurs to spot and exploit new opportunities quickly. This new site has been devised in response to the needs of innovative Dutch entrepreneurs, who regard interaction as an increasingly important factor in developing their business success.”
- Argentina raises a glass to its LiveWIREs
- Innovative Lighting Company Wins LiveWIRE Netherlands Award
- 10 Young, Creative and Social Minded Entrepreneurs Recognised at LiveWIRE Indonesia Awards
- Dutch LiveWIREs make awards shortlist
- Brazil celebrates its LiveWIREs
- Ben Allen is Shell LiveWIRE UK Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- It's a win win for Tameer and Lubes!
- Dutch entrepreneurs compete to become a LiveWIRE NL Award finalist
- Brazilian entrepreneurs share their experiences at Iniciativa Jovem Talks
- Iniciativa Jovem visits Shell Brazil
- LiveWIRE UK celebrates membership milestone
- Shell trains more than 5000 Saudi youth in business skills
- Three LiveWIRE success stories feature on Shell.com
- Brazilian LiveWIREs start their enterprise journey